Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Saying goodbye sucks.

 "Yayyyyyyyy! Abih doh SPM. Jom gi jalan jalan! Eh jom sleepover. Eh jom gi bbq. Eh jom wak cupcakes. Eh jom gi karaoke. Eh jom gi mancing. Eh jom gi concert. Eh jom wak reunion. Eh jom gi makan chicken chop. Eh jom gi makan celup tepung. Eh jom wat lesen kete."

Yes, people, yes! That was almost 5months ago. Now, we are about to enter college life. Of course, we aren't going to the same college.


Yeah. Saying goodbye sucks.... big time.
Yeah, maybe the goodbyes are not permanent, I mean, we'll get to see each other again but for the time being, it is one of the things that I don't want to do.

"Sooner or later, we'll separate hmmmph" Yeah, I feel you, friend.  I don't want to go separate ways, too. But, separating is a part of growing up. There's nothing we can do about it.

Be happy, friends. Wherever we are.
May Allah bless us always.
May Allah protect us always.
May Allah lead us to the right path always.

InshaAllah we'll meet again :-)

Assalamualaikum.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waalaikummussalam .......
:|||||||||| ....dok thu nk kbo....hurm.... 6ti rye kte wak gathering.....:(

Anonymous said...

bye yayah :( 2 tahun pisoh. ni pisoh agi. things never be the same heh? :/ goodluck. i miss you guys so much >.<

Anonymous said...

Ottoke~ T____T