Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beng

Assalamualaikum.

 Since I got nothing to do right now and with my eyes wide open  (I'm in denial, yes I am sleepy) let's write a new entry! Thought of writing about some new books - unread books that I've bought recently, but then I came across this interesting topic in Twitter :D



Can you see the hashtag? Oh man. Truth be told, I miss my band to the max. If only I am still one of the members..... K, I am an ex-member.
Euphonium, mummy misses you so much!

The band competition is one of the events that I look forward every year..... since I joined the band.
I wish I could be there, performing in the middle of the stadium with my band mates, being the center of everyone's attention and starting to feel the adrenaline rush again. Mingling with our fellow friends, I mean our opponents. Giving our own point of views about other bands' performances like a boss. Taking pictures with my band mates, the band instructors hahaha yeah this is what I miss the most.

I MISS BAND PRACTICE TOO! T____T
Yeah, I can't deny the fact that I used to hating band practice a lot back in high school. Of course, when you're asked to do things like breathing (come on, we breathe 24/7 and now you want me to do it in a harder way?) bubbling tuning bla bla bla, we can't help but to whine, right? Now I've realized that through band practices, I have always been taught to be punctual (or else, you'll be punished!) and disciplined, no matter where I am. Tell you what, I was being underestimated by my band instructor. He called me with the B word, not once but thrice (I counted it :P) asdfghjklzxcvbnm -_- Just because I lost my tempo and blew some wrong notes. That's all right. I've learned from the mistakes and I managed to make him proud of me (dia senyum kot masa aku tiup the right notes with the accurate tempo :D :D :D)

And hmmm yeah, my band is not participating this year. So we just go to the band comp as the crowd and support our friends. Fret not. The Pacemakers will make a comeback, next year, InsyaAllah :-)

Byebye. Assalamualaikum.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mne pasal buku tuh...... ?hehee...nice entry la.... insha allah english akn ku try polish biar superb mcm mg..hehehe.... koya lebih la ak.gd luck yyh

Yoyoh said...

Superb la sgt ork? Hahaha!
Good luck to Aja <3

Anonymous said...

ok2.... tq... insha allah ak ak cbe terbaik yah. :) bez of luck doc to be.. ke doc wanna be.ikut la... :P
ni nk copy dri bro uia
tertutup jgn sapa tenggelam
terbuka jgn sapa hanyut ..
terharu gler de gng ak nihh :"( sobss sobss

Yoyoh said...

Ajaaaaaaaa, nangih doh ni :'( :'( :'(