
5 Arif.
5 Arif is awesome as always =) Having a monitor like Farid make my work much easier. Thank you, boss. Youlot are rock, classmate(s)!
Cross Country.
I think the distance has increased from 3km to 3.4km haha it was sooooo far! took 1 hour to finish the
Band.
As a GOOD secretary, I have to start answering these type of questions "how many people are there in today practice?" , "who's not coming today?" , "Yayah, have you take the attendance?" Oh this year, the music room is far far far far away from the hall. So any motorcyclists among the band members will give me a ride to the room. Fun! :D And for the Music Club, we got a Piano! I want to play Lucifer with my mates one day ♥
FF.
The message! Oh loving it ;-)
Kpop stuffs.
Currently, I'm on the verge of going crazy because of the hotness of Hyun Bin <333333>.< The Dream Team Winter Training daebak. I root for The GREAT TEAM, indeed! :)
Talk to you later, readers! *_*

3 comments:
doh doh la boh gmbo ye tuhh!!!
hyun bin ngadu okmo k ak!heheh
Hahaha koto nguh org-hok-prasang-hyun-bin-nk-ke-ye eh! haha
bia k ak ahh!!!kene perasang lu bru ye nok...dok pe org-gok-wahi-kabo-je!
Post a Comment