Saturday, January 22, 2011
CC.
Oh I promise myself to write at least one entry per week =) We'll see if I can keep my words.
Hullo guys! I've finished my cross country thingy last Thursday. It was okay lah :D Wore the same tees with my besfees. Last cross country ever. Sad yet happy!
During the prize-giving ceremony, we didn't go to the hall. Instead, we went to the Art Gallery - connected with Music Room to play piano! Hahaha. I'm just not that talented. Tried hundreds of time to try to play the simple easy intro of Sorry Sorry that ended up become Sorry Morry :P I'll try again next time, dude!
At this moment, my studies is okay! =) Alhamdullilah. But ze Integration topic of Addmath is sooooo "easy"! I NEED SOME HELP! HELP ME HELP ME!
With love,
Yayahyunbin ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
base nguhhhh!!!mari mane hyun bin ho?????!!!!!!!!!!!!yayah yusof doh la!kate nok wi link k ak,dok wi wi pom!!!
owoh! aku bangge tobak pun hyun bin baca blog aku! komen dlm base tganu pulok. bijok ah!!!!!!! hahahaha
hahahhahhahaha!!tobak sedak nganjimmm!!!!!!!!!berehh ahh...heheh..hyun suh ak type beno..!
Post a Comment