And as you know, when we are addicted to something, we will search any related videos of them in Youtube. I typed the keyword, Love Light - CN Blue.
Many videos appeared. I chose the one that have both of them sang the song together during the Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival, the fancam one. Then I've downloaded the HD one. Heh >.<
When I opened the video, the first image that appeared is this image!

Spot any cool things in this picture? OMG! I SPOTTED TWO GIRLS WEARING HIJAB! This thing really make me excited. I bet they are Malaysians. Could be our students who are studying there. For God sake, the festival aired in MBC, one of the most well-known TV Channel in Korea. You are lucky, girls. Very very lucky. Oh, the blue coat guy is Yonghwa. The guy that I've mentioned earlier.
I kept on watching the video. And I found a thing that is funny - at least, for me lah. Cute, though.

Hahahaha two girls - again watching the show using a very cute BINOCULAR! This is cool, yo!
I want to try too! Hihihi. Let's sing along. ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Clap clap clap, I want you back to me ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
About the trip contest, I don't think I have the chance to win anymore. Even for the consolation prize. Thank you for the vote that you have made. Biasalah, saya ni memang suka hangat hangat tahik ayam x) x)

No comments:
Post a Comment